I don't make new year resolutions, cant recall ever doing so, maybe this is though.
a couple years ago i decided i would sit down and make a list of things i wanted to do in the next year (sounds like a resolution). i would cross these off as i achieved each. i guess i'll make public a few things i can think of now that i want to do in 2009 and just add as the year goes on.
1. Learn to make basic childrens clothes (lucy dress) DONE
2. Learn to use pleater and make bishop dresses
3. start playing tennis again DOING
4. enjoy life DOING
5. compliment people more often (totally subjective goal but working so far)
6. Read a Beethoven biography IN PROGRESS
7. Finish MLK's autobiography IN PROGRESS
8. Finish the Ethics for the New Millenium book IN PROGRESS
9. Create craft space that is organized