Friday, October 30, 2009

Craft Rooms



Looking for a new place to live in the next year or so. With that in mind, I am going to look for something where I can have a room designated as my crafting space (I know that's a lot to ask). So I am starting to look for ideas for craft rooms so that when it comes time to move, I will have a rough layout of the room and can come prepared instead of haphazardly throwing stuff in there.
All that to say, I will be periodically posting craft spaces on here that I find, or people send me. So if you have a craft space you would like to share, please pass the pictures along.

Click here for more pics of the HGTV Craft Room

1 comment:

Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

A room I would love to have!! Just showed my husband and he said this is what he envisions building for me when we retire (down the road) in our log home. TFS!