Monday, September 8, 2008

An accidental finding-Tweezerman


I am starting to feel like with every "mynewtherapy" post I should balance it out with a "Things I love or Craft" post. So, here is another thing that i LOVE. I was perusing the drugstore.com site for who knows what when I saw this little thing advertised on the page that other people had bought. Hmm, let me check this out. Based on the reviews-solely based on the reviews-I purchased this item which first, I didn't know existed, but second, would never have looked for to buy. I have to say, I really do like it and think that it adds a lot to my life. The only thing about it is that I don't really use it for pimples, really just blackheads-as that's mostly my problem. If you want to check it out click here.

Disclosure: Please note, I am not affiliated in any way with any of the companies whose products I place here, so, I have no financial incentive in this. I just want to pass on information that might be useful to someone else.

No comments: